Course Outcomes for CSC 113 - Introduction to Computing - MATLAB
- Apply critical and creative thinking skills in the process of solving problems
- Analyze a wide variety of problems with applications to engineering and design algorithms for their solution using a software tool
- Create flow diagrams for a given software algorithm
- Develop MATLAB programs based on requirements
- Document and comment programs in a style permitting the maintaining and altering of the programs by a third party.
- Test and debug computer programs and verify that programs correctly implement the algorithms and requirements on which they are based.
- Identify the need and use control structures, different data types, strings, and various inputs/outputs in a program.
- Create and customize 2D/3D plots and animations based on given input data
- Be able to import data from input files and export/save output data to files.
- Write/test/execute user-defined functions with multiple and/or variable number of input/output arguments.
- Reflect on your own thinking and the thinking of others
See Course Listings