Course Outcomes for CSC 450 - Web Services
- Design and launch Web services.
- Use, in their own programs, Web services published by others.
- Employ the publish, find, bind architecture for Web services and to use the corresponding standards, in particular, Web Services Description Language (WSDL), Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), and Universal Description, Discovery and Integration (UDDI).
- Conceptually model Web services and formulate specifications of them in the Resource Description Framework (RDF) and the Web Ontology Language (OWL).
- Perform matchmaking on Web services.
- Develop registration and discovery techniques for Web services.
- Apply principles of distributed transactions, business processes, business protocols, rules, and agents to specify, monitor, and manage the behavior of composed services.
- Evaluate emerging and proposed standards for the main components of Web services architectures.
See Course Listings