Course Outcomes for CSC 402 - Network Projects
- Describe and explain software and hardware issues relevant to network design and implementation.
- Apply networking and communications concepts in a laboratory and project environment.
- Configure a real UNIX PC network and learn to perform a variety of systems administration and communication tasks.
- Design, set up, and administer a commercial network, such as Netware.
- Collaborate with other student team members on a project, applying real-world techniques for solving computer network problems.
See Course Listings