Course Outcomes for CSC 326 - Software Engineering
- write and execute a comprehensive black box test plan, write and execute white box tests, automate both black and white box tests, and conduct a software inspection.
- create a design for a small to medium object-oriented program and evaluate the quality of their design through heuristics and metrics.
- apply design patterns in creating a small to medium object-oriented program.
- create a software requirements document, including security and privacy requirements.
- explain the essential components of a software development process and how to devise a software development process appropriate to the project under development.
- work in small project teams to complete a medium-sized project.
- manage project tasks (a.k.a. project management) including risks associated with a medium sized project.
- describe and explain different types of software maintenance.
See Course Listings