Course Outcomes for CSC 492 - Senior Design Project
- Participate in professional practices related to software engineering; specifically:
- Negotiate, clarify, and document customer requirements.
- Apply knowledge of fundamental algorithms, programming language concepts, and design patterns to determine an overall design for a software system.
- Implement a fully specified system.
- Test a fully specified system.
- Plan and monitor the progress of software projects to ensure on time delivery of a high-quality system.
- Communicate effectively about computer science-related topics; specifically:
- Deliver an audience-sensitive oral technical presentation.
- Write an audience-sensitive technical document.
- Contribute to software-based system development teams toward the achievement of technical goals.
See Course Listings