Course Outcomes for CSC 462 - Advanced Computer Graphics Projects
- Apply concepts and practical skills in computer graphics beyond the fundamental level, including
- Advanced rasterization
- Advanced light/ray tracing
- Local illumination
- Global illumination
- Advanced shape modeling, e.g., splines or volumes
- Advanced surface mapping, including bump and reflection mapping
- Techniques for generating shadows, including both maps and volumes
- Procedural modeling for images, shapes, and behavior
- Additional advanced topics, e.g. procedural modeling, GPUs, color theory, display hardware.
- Describe and explain these topics on written exams.
- Demonstrate graphics programming skills on a selection of these topics.
- Demonstrate deeper understanding of these topics through a larger programming project.
See Course Listings