Department Welcomes Eight New SAB Members
Dr. Mladen Vouk, Distinguished Professor and Head of the NC State Computer Science Department, recently announced the addition of eight new members to the Department’s Strategic Advisory Board (SAB):
- Joe Bastante - Vice President of Enterprise Architecture at BCBS of NC
- Gene Delsener – Senior Vice President, Asset Management Support Services at Fidelity Investments
- Matt Looney - Director, Data Science & Enterprise Architecture at Eastman Chemical
- Andy Rindos - Program Director, Emerging Technology Institute at IBM
- Linsey Rubenstein – Vice President of IT Business & Supply Chain Systems at Boeing
- Deborah Stokes* - Senior Director of University Research at EMC
- Kristopher Tyra* - Director of Development at Deutsche Bank Global Technology
- David Whitley* - Senior Vice President, Product Development at Applied Systems
* NC State Alumni
The SAB is a cornerstone of the department’s strategic planning efforts. This dynamic group of industry executives and academic leaders provide input and guidance, which is critical to helping shape the department’s strategic focus. The SAB meets annually on campus and functions as a virtual working team throughout the year through member involvement on subcommittees, executive panels and other engagement opportunities. Membership terms are for three years and may be renewed for a second term.
Heather Miller, Vice President of Global IT Strategy at InterContinental Hotel Groups, is currently the chair of the SAB, and Mike Huska, Director, Technical Architecture, Incentive Compensation COE, is vice-chairperson. This year’s annual SAB meeting will be held in Raleigh on April 13-14.
For more information about the Department’s SAB, click here
Return To News Homepage