Pre-award services include:
- Providing new faculty training
- Providing timelines to meet sponsor deadlines
- Review of RFPs to assist faculty effectively with the proposal development process
- Assistance with budget development including preparing the budget, providing justification templates, and providing guidance on compliance with state and federal financial regulations. Our office can provide up to date information on salaries, benefits, health insurance, tuition rates, consulting standards, travel costs, and more
- Assistance with preparing sponsor and university required forms
- Coordinating with partner organizations to obtain required subaward proposal documents
- Proposal formatting as needed
- Electronic submission of PINS, Grants.gov, NSF FastLane, etc.
Timely Proposal Submission Protocol
PINS record is initiated 8 days prior to sponsor submission date
Proposal is ready to be submitted 4 days prior to sponsor submission date
When is your Sponsor Due Date?
PINS record is initiated:
Proposal ready to be submitted:
*Offices are closed on weekends, please plan accordingly.