Yuchen Liu is an assistant professor in the Department of Computer Science at NC State University. He received his Ph.D. degree from the Georgia Institute of Technology. His research covers broad areas of networking, computing, and communication, spanning wireless networking and systems, mobile computing, AI/machine learning for networks, new communication paradigms, optimization and algorithms. Yuchen also seeks to develop novel software and testbeds for the evaluations of computer networks with enhanced efficiency and run-time scalability. All research topics are investigated using theory, algorithms, simulation, and experimental techniques, which aim to increase the intelligence, capacity, and robustness of next-generation network systems that support emerging applications on mobile edges, and enable the freedom experience via untethered and smart connectivity for work, entertainment, social connections, health, etc.
- Embedded and Real-Time Systems
- Networking and Performance Evaluation
- Scientific and High Performance Computing
CSC Fall Courses
- CSC 591-005 LEC SP Topic CSC - Advanced NextG Network Design MW 4:30pm-5:45pm Room: 2115 Fitts-Woolard Hall
- CSC 791-005 LEC Advncd Topics CSC - Advanced NextG Network Design MW 4:30pm-5:45pm Room: 2115 Fitts-Woolard Hall
Avaliable at Homepage.