Dr. Yan Solihin
Professor , Electrical & Computer Engr.
2307 Partners I
Web Site Campus Map
- Architecture and Operating Systems
- Cyber Security
- Parallel and Distributed Systems
2002 - PhD in Computer Science, Univ of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
1999 - MS in Computer Science, Univ of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
1997 - MASc in Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
1995 - BS in Mathematics, Universitas Terbuka, Indonesia
1995 - BS in Computer Science, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
Five most recent papers (as of August 2006):
1. B. Rogers, Y. Solihin, and M. Prvulovic. Efficient Data Protection for Distributed Shared Memory Multiprocessors. Accepted for publication at the IEEE/ACM Proc. of the International Conference on Parallel Architecture and Compilation Techniques (PACT), Sep 2006.
2. M. Kharbutli, X. Jiang, Y. Solihin, and M. Pvulovic. Comprehensively and Efficiently Protecting the Heap. Accepted for publication at the ACM International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS), San Jose, Oct 2006.
3. C. Yu, B. Rogers, D. Englender, M. Prvulovic, and Y. Solihin. Improving Cost, Performance, and Security of Memory Encryption and Authentication. International Symposium on Computer Architecture (ISCA), Boston, MA, June 17 2006.
4. F. Guo and Y. Solihin. An Analytical Model for Cache Replacement Policy Performance. ACM SIGMETRICS Joint International Conference on Measurement and Modeling of Computer Systems, Saint-Malo, France, June 26-30.
5. C. Jung, D. Lim, J. Lee, Y. Solihin. Helper-Thread Prefetching for Loosely-Coupled Multiprocessor Systems. International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems (IPDPS), Rhodes Island, Greece, April 25-29, 2006.