Shuyin Jiao is a Teaching Assistant Professor with the Department of Computer Science. Her current research interests are in program analysis and computer science education.
Office Hours Calendar
Ph.D., 2015, University of Houston
CSC Spring Courses
- CSC 111-001 LEC Intro to Computing: Python TTh 3:00pm-3:50pm Room: Online Delivery
- CSC 111-201 LAB Intro to Computing: Python W 1:30pm-4:15pm Room: Online Delivery
- CSC 111-202 LAB Intro to Computing: Python W 4:30pm-7:15pm Room: Online Delivery
- CSC 111-203 LAB Intro to Computing: Python Th 6:00pm-8:45pm Room: Online Delivery
- CSC 111-204 LAB Intro to Computing: Python F 10:15am-1:00pm Room: Online Delivery
- CSC 246-001 LEC Conc Op Sys CSC MW 1:30pm-2:45pm Room: Online Delivery
Peer-Reviewed Publications in Conference Proceedings
1. J. Tan, S. Jiao, M. Chabbi, X. Liu, What Every Scientific Programmer Should Know about Compiler Optimizations?, The 34th ACM International Conference on Supercomputing, Jun 29 - Jul 2, 2020, Barcelona, Spain [ICS'20].
2. P. Su, S. Jiao, M. Chabbi, X. Liu, Pinpointing Performance Inefficiencies via Lightweight Variance Profiling, The International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis, Nov 17-22, 2019, Denver, CO, USA [SC'19].
Peer-Reviewed Publications in Journals
1. S. Jiao, Y. Kulkarni, Radiation Tolerance of Nanotwinned Metals - An Atomistic Perspective, Computational Materials Science, 142, 290-296, 2018.
2. S. Jiao, Y. Kulkarni, Molecular Dynamics Study of Creep Mechanisms in Nanotwinned Metals, Computational Materials Science, 110, 254-260, 2015.
3. J. Bezares, S. Jiao, Y. Liu, D. Bufford, L. Lu, X. Zhang, Y. Kulkarni, R.J. Asaro, Indentation of Nano-Twinned FCC Metals: Implications for Nano-Twin Stability, Acta Materialia, 60, 4623-4635, 2012.