Steffen Heber has a joint appointment between the Department of Computer Science and the College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences to support the Bioinformatics Research Center at NCSU. His research interests are Bioinformatics and Computational Biology.
- Advanced Learning Technologies
- Algorithms and Theory of Computation
- Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Agents
- Data Sciences and Analytics
- Graphics, Human Computer Interaction, & User Experience
- Scientific and High Performance Computing
- 2001 Ph.D. in Mathematics, title: Algorithms for Physical Mapping.
- 1998 Staatsexamen in mathematics and biology.
- 1995 Diploma in mathematics, title: Additive Periodizitaet bei Nim-Spielen.
- CSC 505-001 LEC Dsgn Analys Algorith TTh 3:00pm-4:15pm Room: 1230 Engineering Building 2
- CSC 505-002 LEC Dsgn Analys Algorith TTh 6:00pm-7:15pm Room: 1011 Engineering Building I
- CSC 505-601 LEC Dsgn Analys Algorith Room: Distance Education-Internet
- CSC 530-001 LEC Comp Meth Mol Biol MW 6:00pm-7:15pm Room: 1229 Engineering Building 2
- IBM Faculty Award - 2008