I enjoy research in program analysis, code search, crowdsourcing, end-user software engineering, and empirical studies.
- Software Engineering and Programming Languages
Ph.D., 2013, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- CSC 495-003 LEC SP Top Comp Sci - Software Testing MW 8:30am-9:45am Room: 1229 Engineering Building 2
- CSC 712-001 LEC Software Testing MW 11:45am-1:00pm Room: 1229 Engineering Building 2
- National Science Foundation Faculty Early CAREER Award - 2018
- Best Paper Award - International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM) - 2011