I enjoy research in program analysis, code search, crowdsourcing, end-user software engineering, and empirical studies.
- Software Engineering and Programming Languages
Ph.D., 2013, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
CSC Fall Courses
- CSC 591-022 LEC SP Topic CSC - Program Repair TTh 10:15am-11:30am Room: 1229 Engineering Building 2
- CSC 791-022 LEC Advncd Topics CSC - Program Repair TTh 10:15am-11:30am Room: 1229 Engineering Building 2
- National Science Foundation Faculty Early CAREER Award - 2018
- Best Paper Award - International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM) - 2011