I am an Associate Teaching Professor in the Department of Computer Science at North Carolina State University. As a teaching-track faculty member, my primary responsibility involves teaching. I am currently course coordinator for the CSC316 Data Structures & Algorithms course and the CSC415 Software Security course. In addition to teaching, my work focuses on creation and innovative use of technologies for facilitating computer science teaching and learning.
Based on my work with developing and incorporating innovative technologies into my courses to facilitate teaching and learning, I received the NCSU Gertrude Cox Award for Innovative Excellence in Teaching and Learning with Technology for 2017-2018.
- Cyber Security
- Software Engineering and Programming Languages
CSC Spring Courses
- CSC 316-001 LEC Data Struct CSC MW 10:15am-11:30am Room: 1231 Engineering Building 2
- CSC 316-002 LEC Data Struct CSC TTh 10:15am-11:30am Room: 1025 Engineering Building 2
- CSC 316-601 LEC Data Struct CSC Room: Distance Education - Online
- Gertrude Cox Award for Innovative Excellence in Teaching and Learning with Technology - 2018
- Most Receptive Undergraduate Professor Outside of Class - 2018