I am an Associate Teaching Professor in the Department of Computer Science at North Carolina State University. As a teaching-track faculty member, my primary responsibility involves teaching. I am currently course coordinator for the CSC316 Data Structures & Algorithms course and the CSC415 Software Security course. In addition to teaching, my work focuses on creation and innovative use of technologies for facilitating computer science teaching and learning.
Based on my work with developing and incorporating innovative technologies into my courses to facilitate teaching and learning, I received the NCSU Gertrude Cox Award for Innovative Excellence in Teaching and Learning with Technology for 2017-2018.
- Cyber Security
- Software Engineering and Programming Languages
CSC Fall Courses
- CSC 316-001 LEC Data Struct CSC MW 10:15am-11:30am Room: 1231 Engineering Building 2
- CSC 316-002 LEC Data Struct CSC TTh 11:45am-1:00pm Room: 1231 Engineering Building 2
- CSC 316-601 LEC Data Struct CSC Room: Distance Education - Online
- CSC 492-002 LEC Senior Design Proj MW 12:50pm-2:40pm Room: 1203A Engineering Building II
- CSC 492-401 PRB Senior Design Proj F 10:40am-12:30pm Room: 1025 Engineering Building 2
- Gertrude Cox Award for Innovative Excellence in Teaching and Learning with Technology - 2018
- Most Receptive Undergraduate Professor Outside of Class - 2018