Guoliang Jin is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science at NC State University. Guoliang's research interests lie in software system reliability, with a focus on detecting, diagnosing, and fixing various kinds of software bugs. Prior to joining NC State, Guoliang earned his Ph.D. from the Computer Sciences Department at the University of Wisconsin–Madison in 2014. Before that he spent his undergraduate years in the University of Science and Technology of China.
- Architecture and Operating Systems
- Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Software Engineering and Programming Languages
Ph.D., 2014, University of Wisconsin–Madison
- CSC 246-002 LEC Conc Op Sys CSC TTh 4:30pm-5:45pm Room: 2207 Engineering Building 3
- CSC 501-001 LEC Operating Sys Prin MW 3:00pm-4:15pm Room: Hunt Library Auditorium