Guoliang Jin is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science at NC State University. Guoliang's research interests lie in software system reliability, with a focus on detecting, diagnosing, and fixing various kinds of software bugs. Prior to joining NC State, Guoliang earned his Ph.D. from the Computer Sciences Department at the University of Wisconsin–Madison in 2014. Before that he spent his undergraduate years in the University of Science and Technology of China.
- Architecture and Operating Systems
- Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Software Engineering and Programming Languages
Ph.D., 2014, University of Wisconsin–Madison
CSC Fall Courses
- CSC 501-002 LEC Operating Sys Prin MW 4:30pm-5:45pm Room: 1021 Engineering Building 2
- CSC 801-001 PRB Sem Computer Sci Room: TBA