Studies software engineering from empirical, hci, and cognitive neuroscience perspectives.
Exploring crowd programming, alternative coding interfaces, brains and bio-sensing, and dev ops.
More at: www.chrisparnin.me
- Graphics, Human Computer Interaction, & User Experience
- Software Engineering and Programming Languages
- Blue Sky Idea Award, Computing Community Consortium - 2016
- Most Influential Paper IBM HVC Award - 2013
- Most Promising Idea Award, International Conference on Program Comprehension - 2013
- IEEE Best Paper Award, International Conference on Program Comprehension - 2012
- Best Paper Nominee, ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems - 2010
- ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award, International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE) - 2009