Senior Design Center's "Posters & Pies" to be held on December 4th
The public is cordially invited to attend the NC State Department of Computer Science Senior Design Center's "Posters & Pies" event on Friday, December 4, 2009 from 10:40 am - 1:00 pm.
Project presentations will be made starting at 10:40 am in 1025 EB2 on NC State's award-winning Centennial Campus. Posters and demonstrations will be displayed 11:30 am - 1:00 pm in rooms 3001 & 3002 in EB2. Lunch will be provided.
The event is sponsored by Super ePartners, AT&T & Tekelec.
This semester, the sponsors and projects are as follows:
* AT&T – Intelligent Scorecard & Reporting Tool
* Duke Energy – Problem Investigation Process (PIP) Reporting Tool
* CleanBit Systems, Inc. – GreenLOGO – Raising Energy Conservation Awareness
* Network Appliance, Inc. – Performance Analysis of iSCSI, iSCSI-TOE & iSER
* SAS – 3D Rendering Library for Flex
* Fidelity Investments – Media Management Database
* Thomson Reuters-Healthcare – Teradata Metadata Generation System
* Diagnostic Devices, Inc. – Handheld Graphical Interface for Insulin Pump
If you plan to attend, please register online at http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/rsvp/posters-pies/ by Tuesday, December 1, so that we may properly plan for food & refreshments.
The media is welcome to this event.
Senior Design Center contact:
Dr. Robert Fornaro, (919) 515-7848, email@example.com
Media & Corporate Partnership contact:
Ken Tate, (919) 513-4292, firstname.lastname@example.org
Return To News Homepage