Senior Design Center's "Posters & Pies" to be held on April 22nd
The public is cordially invited to attend the NC State Department of Computer Science Senior Design Center "Posters & Pies" event on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 from 10:40 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Event presentations will be held 10:40 am - 11:30 am in 1025 EB2 on NC State's award-winning Centennial Campus. Posters and demonstrations will be displayed 11:30 am - 1:00 pm in 3001 & 3002 EB2. Lunch will be provided.
The event is sponsored by ePartners, Tekelec & The Pantry/Kangaroo.
This semester, the sponsors and projects are as follows:
- AT&T – Redesign of Login Toolbar
- Duke Energy - Customer Collaboration Tool
- EMC – Network Attached Storage Visualizations
- NetApp – Activity Aware Power Off
- SAS – Comprehensive Analysis of Adobe Flash Beta Technologies
- Fujitsu Transaction Solutions – GlobalSTORE Help Menu System
- TransLoc, Inc. – Real-Time Wolfline Passenger Data
- Thomson Reuters - Healthcare – Heuristic Episode Construction Kit (HECK)
- NetApp – Implementation & Performance Study of iSCSI Extensions for Remote Direct Memory Access (iSER)
- Cisco – Thermal Efficiency Visualization
If you plan to attend, please register online at http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/rsvp/posters-pies/ by Monday, April 20, so that we may properly plan for food & refreshments.
The media is welcome to this event.
Senior Design Center contact:
Dr. Robert Fornaro, (919) 515-7848, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media & Corporate Partnership contact:
Ken Tate, (919) 513-4292, email@example.com
For more information about the Senior Design Center program, click here.
Return To News Homepage