Senior Design Center's "Posters & Pies" to be held on May 3
The public is cordially invited to the NCSU Computer Science Senior Design Center's semester-ending "Posters & Pies" project showcase on Wednesday, May 3, 2006 from 10:00 am - 12:30 pm.
This semester, the event will be held in Engineering Building II - Room 1025 and will be hosted by two of our Super ePartners, John Deere and Tekelec.
Each student team will give a brief overview of their senior design projects. After the presentations, pizza and dessert pies will be served in the breezeway, and you can enjoy project demonstrations and poster displays in the Atrium of our new building!
This semester, the sponsors and projects are as follows:
1. Duke Energy - IT Inventory System
2. EMC - VCT: Versioned Object Base Churn Tool
3. Fujitsu Transaction Solutions - Point of Sale Device Simulators
4. Integrated Industrial Information, Inc. - Legend PDF Briefcase
5. Itron, Inc. - Test Data Generation Tool
6. John Deere - Dealer Recruiting Website
7. Lucent Technologies - Mobile Client Application API
8. Microsoft - Work Item Notification Tool
9. NCSU Visitor's Center (sponsored by NetApp) - Virtual NCSU Campus Tours & Games
10. Northrop Grumman - Underwater Ad Hoc Wireless Networking
11. Office of the State Auditor - Remote Software Application Install & Update
12. RedPrairie - Alien RFID Tag Placement Analysis System
13. Tekelec - Automated Test Manager
14. Computer Society International Design Competition 2006 - SunRay
15. SAS - Health Care Center Primary Care Patient Application
16. NCSU Fellowship Advising Office - Fellowship Advising Office Web Application
If you plan to attend, please register online at http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/rsvp/posters-pies/ by Monday, May 1, so that we may properly plan for refreshments.
The media is welcome to this event.
Dr. Robert Fornaro, (919) 515-7848, email@example.com
Media & Corproate Partnership contact:
Ken Tate, (919) 513-4292, firstname.lastname@example.org
Return To News Homepage