Senior Design Center's "Posters & Pies" Set for December 4th
The public is cordially invited to attend the NC State Department of Computer Science Senior Design Center "Posters & Pies" event on Friday, December 4th, from 10:40 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. in the James B. Hunt Jr. Library Auditorium on NC State’s award-winning Centennial Campus.
Each team will give a brief presentation of their Senior Design Project in the Hunt Library Auditorium. After the presentations, pizza and dessert pies will be served, and you can enjoy project demonstrations and poster displays in the Hunt Library Duke Energy Hall.
The event is sponsored by the Computer Science Department’s ePartners: Boeing, Schwab Performance Technologies, and Oracle, as well as the ePartners Program and the NC State Engineering Foundation.
For directions to the Hunt Library and parking information, please go to: http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/parking
This semester, the sponsors and projects are as follows:
- Bandwidth: Port Out Validation – Phone Number Porting Authentication
- Boeing: Data Visualization of Finance Systems Integration
- LexisNexis: FlowChart
- SAS: OpenU15-Based Custom Calendar Component
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC: Project IIVA - Integrated Intelligent Virtual Assistant
- Cisco: AquaWatch – Bridging Ecology & the Internet
- EMC: Monitoring & Managing Stream Usage
- Entrepreneurs: SenSAE – Sensory Sound Augmented Electronics
- IBM: IBM Services Asset Program – Enterprise Exception Handler
- Ipreo: Historical Stock Holdings Big Data Exploration
- Merck: Project Panacea
- Schwab Performance Technologies: RoadMapper - An Intuitive Drag & Drop Scrum Management Tool
- Bronto: Brontosauras Dex
- Deutsche Bank Global Technology: Nock
- Infusion: Shakespeare-in-Motion
- KPIT: Clear & Precise Language for Engineers
- Laboratory for Analytic Sciences: Planemos
- NetApp: StorageGRID KVM Deploy Tool
- Oracle: Cloudy With a Chance of Defects
- Principled Technologies: Nebula Wolf – To Space & Back
If you plan to attend, please register online at http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/rsvp/posters-pies/ by Tuesday, December 1, so that we may properly plan for refreshments.
Please come join us! The media is welcome to this event.
Senior Design Center contacts:
Ms. Margaret R. Heil, Director, (919) 515-6020, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Ignacio Domínguez, email@example.com
Dr. Sarah Heckman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. David Sturgill, email@example.com
Mr. Nick Freeman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Zachary Cleghern, email@example.com
Media & Corporate Partnership contact:
Mr. Ken Tate, (919) 513-4292, firstname.lastname@example.org
Return To News Homepage