Department Welcomes Six New SAB Members
Dr. Laurie Williams, acting head of the NC State Computer Science Department, is proud to announce the addition of six new members to the Department’s Strategic Advisory Board (SAB):
- Richard Branton, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer at Merck
- Tracy Doaks, Senior Director, Service Delivery at Duke Health Technology Solutions
- Brian Lora, Chief Information Officer at StoneRiver RegEd
- David Schmitt, Engineering Director at NetApp
- Pawan Sharma, President and Head – Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities at KPIT
- Robert Tomasko, Senior Principal Member, Software Architect at Oracle
The SAB is a cornerstone of the department’s strategic planning efforts. This dynamic group of industry executives and academic leaders provide input and guidance, which is critical to helping shape the department’s strategic focus. The SAB meets annually on campus and functions as a virtual working team throughout the year through member involvement on subcommittees, executive panels and other engagement opportunities. Membership terms are for three years and may be renewed for a second term.
Loren Harrell, CEO and Founder of MemberHub.com, is currently the chair of the SAB, and Heather Miller, Director Business Architecture, PMO and Vendor Relationship Manager of Coca Cola is vice-chairperson. This year’s annual SAB meeting will be held in Raleigh on April 8-9.
For more information about the Department’s SAB, click here.
Return To News Homepage