Senior Design Center's "Posters & Pies" Planned for December 5th
The public is cordially invited to attend the NC State Department of Computer Science Senior Design Center "Posters & Pies" event on Friday, December 5, from 10:40 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Project presentations will be held 10:40 - 11:30 a.m. in the James B. Hunt Jr. Library Auditorium on NC State’s award-winning Centennial Campus. Posters and demonstrations will be displayed 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. in the Hunt Library’s Duke Energy Hall. Lunch (pizzas and dessert pies) will be provided. The event is sponsored by the Computer Science Department’s Super ePartner, Boeing.
For directions to the Hunt Library and parking information, please go to: http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/parking
This semester, the sponsors and projects are as follows:
- Bandwidth: Escalator
- Boeing: Batch Scheduler Previewer
- Bronto: Ptery
- Deutsche Bank Global Technology: MovinUp
- Duke Energy: Energy Assistant
- EMC: Heat Map Project
- Entrepreneurs: YomNom!
- Fidelity Investments: Project Management Tool
- Fujitsu America: An Original Restful API
- Humana: Policy Management Engine
- I-Cubed: Legend Monitor
- Ipreo: Initial Public Meele
- Laboratory for Analytic Sciences: Making Kinections
- LexisNexis: Contact Grabber
- MetLife: R-VAMP – Risk & Vulnerability Assessment Management Program
- NetApp: MasonJar
- SAS: LEADR (Layout Engine for Analytic Data Reports)
- Xpient: Google Glass Kitchen Display System
If you plan to attend, please register online at http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/rsvp/posters-pies/ by Tuesday, December 2, so that we may properly plan for refreshments.
Please come join us! The media is welcome to this event.
Senior Design Center contacts:
Margaret R. Heil, Interim Director, (919) 515-6020, email@example.com
Dr. Robert Fornaro, (919) 515-7848, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Ignacio Domínguez, email@example.com
Dr. David Sturgill, (919) 515-1986, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Joseph Wiggins, email@example.com
Mr. Srinivas Yellala, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media & Corporate Partnership contact:
Ken Tate, (919) 513-4292, email@example.com
Return To News Homepage