Senior Design Center's "Posters & Pies" Planned for April 26th
The public is cordially invited to attend the NC State Department of Computer Science Senior Design Center "Posters & Pies" event on Friday, April 26, from 10:40 am - 1:00 pm.
Project presentations will be held 10:40 am - 11:30 am in Engineering Building 2 (EB2) room 1025 on NC State's award-winning Centennial Campus. Posters and demonstrations will be displayed 11:30 am - 1:00 pm in the Multipurpose Room in the Hunt Library (Note new location!). Lunch (pizzas and dessert pies) will be provided. The event is sponsored by Super ePartners, Deutsche Bank Global Technology & EMC.
This semester, the sponsors and projects are as follows:
- Boeing – A Common Callable Data Validation Module
- Deutsche Bank Global Technology:Welcome to the HIVE
- NCSU EcoCAR - Year 2: EcoCar 2: Center Stack Overhaul
- Entrepreneurs: Band Fan Web App
- NCSU Health Professions Advising: Health PAC Advisor Search Module
- Lexmark: Lexmark Embedded Solutions
- Undergraduate Research 1 (Lasher):Bringing 16-bit Assembly to Modern Systems: A Web-Based Solution
- Undergraduate Research 2 (Stallmann): Galant: Graph Algorithm Animation Tool
- Undergraduate Research 3 (Fornaro): Virtual Whiteboards
- Bronto: BroBot: Automation for Testing Automation
- Duke Energy: Energy Efficiency Application
- Fujitsu America, Inc.: A Mapping & Translation Tool
- I-Cubed: Smart Search
- InspectionXpert: Automated Document Inspection
- SAS: SAS Theme Designer
- Teradata: Teradata Aster - Automated Data Analysis
- Undergraduate Research 4 (Young):CSI:NCSU - Crime Scene Investigation Through Games Technology
- Allied Telesis: Home Device Management
- EMC:Data Retrieval Performance Analysis
- Extron: DASH: Adaptive Video Streaming
- Fidelity Investments: iTestExecutor
- Iron Data: Iron Calendar
- NetApp 1: Flash Accel Prediction Tool
- NetApp 2: Zapish!
- Werum: Contract Management System (CoMS)
If you plan to attend, please register online at http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/rsvp/posters-pies/ by Tuesday, April 23, so that we may properly plan for refreshments.
The media is welcome to this event.
Senior Design Center contacts:
Margaret R. Heil, Interim Director, (919) 515-6020
Dr. Robert Fornaro, (919) 515-7848
John Streck, (919) 515-1899
Dr. David Sturgill, (919) 515-1986
Media & Corporate Partnership contact:
Ken Tate, (919) 513-4292
Return To News Homepage