Senior Design Center's "Posters & Pies" to be held on November 30th
The public is cordially invited to attend the NC State Department of Computer Science Senior Design Center "Posters & Pies" event on Friday, November 30, from 10:40 am - 1:00 pm.
Project presentations will be held 10:40 am - 11:30 am in Engineering Building 2 (EB2) room 1025 on NC State's award-winning Centennial Campus. Posters and demonstrations will be displayed 11:30 am - 1:00 pm in rooms 3001 & 3002 in EB2. Lunch (pizzas and dessert pies) will be provided. The event is sponsored by Super ePartners, NetApp & Progress Energy.
This semester, the sponsors and projects are as follows:
- Bandwidth – VolP Call Probe Manager
- Bronto Software – Big D.I.N.O. – Big Data into Normalized Output
- Cisco – Distributed Software-Defined Network – Floodlight with Cassandra
- Deutsche Bank Global Technology – Sharing Visualizations of Financial Data 1.0
- Duke Energy – Customer Energy Usage Application
- Entrepreneurs – ChroalanTM
- Fidelity Investments – Lumberjack
- Fujitsu America – Code Generation Extension
- I-Cubed – Obeya Room for Manufacturing
- CSU Health Professions Advising – FolioFiler – Portfolio Advising Tool
- NetApp – Flash Accel Performance Prediction Tool
- Prometheus Group I – Web Key Performance Indicators
- Prometheus Group II – MWOE – Mobile Work Order Execution
- SAS – Dual Selector
- Tekelec – Optimizing Test Automation with a Dashboard
- Teradata – LOBOR – Location-Based Offers in Real Time
- Undergraduate Research – Afterthought in Retrospect
- WebAssign – WAVE – WebAssign Visualization Environment
- Werum – PAS-X Finite State Machine Manager
If you plan to attend, please register online at http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/rsvp/posters-pies/ by Tuesday, November 27, so that we may properly plan for refreshments.
The media is welcome to this event.
Senior Design Center contacts:
Margaret R. Heil, Interim Director, (919) 515-6020
Dr. Robert Fornaro, (919) 515-7848
John Streck, (919) 515-1899
Dr. David Sturgill, (919) 515-1986
Media & Corporate Partnership contact:
Ken Tate, (919) 513-4292
Return To News Homepage