Senior Design Center's Posters and Pies to be held on April 27th
The public is cordially invited to attend the NC State Department of Computer Science Senior Design Center "Posters & Pies" event on Friday, April 27, from 10:40 am - 1:00 pm.
Project presentations will be held 10:40 am - 11:30 am in Engineering Building 2 (EB2) room 1025 on NC State's award-winning Centennial Campus. Posters and demonstrations will be displayed 11:30 am - 1:00 pm in rooms 3001 & 3002 in EB2. Lunch (pizzas and dessert pies) will be provided. The event is sponsored by Super ePartners, EMC & Tekelec.
This semester, the sponsors and projects are as follows:
- AT&T – Network Topology Discovery for Outage Aggregation
- Bronto Software – R.O.A.R.
- Cisco – Distributed OpenFlow
- Deutsche Bank Global Technology – Game On! Mobile Stock Trading
- Duke Energy – A Power Outage Reporting Tool
- EMC – Backup Load Generation & Analysis
- Entrepreneurs – MetArena – A Metagame for the Thinking Gamer
- Fidelity Investments – A Project Manager’s Dashboard
- Gehringer/Heckman – PackChatter – A Virtual TA
- IBM – Big Data Analytics
- I-Cubed – A Project Management Portal
- Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory – Trust No One
- NetApp – QoS Visualization
- Northrop Grumman – DWATS – Distributed Wireless Animal Tracking System
- Prometheus – Web Key Performance Indicators
- SAS – HTML5 Application Development
- Teradata – SPOTs – Specialized Personal Offer Targeting System
- Transloc – TransitCrowd
- Two Toasters – Stained Glass Viking
- Undergraduate Research – Your Code Stinks! /rfactor/ It!
- Werum – URMC – User Rights Management Configurator
If you plan to attend, please register online at http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/rsvp/posters-pies/ by Tuesday, April 24, so that we may properly plan for refreshments.
The media is welcome to this event.
Senior Design Center contacts:
Margaret R. Heil, Interim Director, (919) 515-6020, email@example.com
Dr. Robert Fornaro, (919) 515-7848, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. David Sturgill, (919) 515-1986, email@example.com
Media & Corporate Partnership contact:
Ken Tate, (919) 513-4292, firstname.lastname@example.org
Return To News Homepage