Senior Design Center's "Posters & Pies" to Be Held on December 2nd
The public is cordially invited to attend the NC State Department of Computer Science Senior Design Center "Posters & Pies" event on Friday, December 2, from 10:40 am - 1:00 pm.
Project presentations will be held 10:40 am - 11:30 am in Engineering Building 2 (EB2) room 1025 on NC State's award-winning Centennial Campus. Posters and demonstrations will be displayed 11:30 am-1:00 pm in rooms 3001 & 3002 in EB2. Lunch (pizzas and dessert pies) will be provided. The event is sponsored by Super ePartner, AT&T.
This semester, the sponsors and projects are as follows:
- AT&T – Blackouts
- Deutsche Bank Global Technology, Inc. – Stock Trading Game
- Duke Energy – EV Phone Home
- Fidelity Investments – Fencepost – Game Playing for Training
- Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory – Secure Login Over SSL/TLS
- JouleBug – Save Energy & Have Fun Doing It!
- NetApp – Analysis & Automation of SCSI Protocol Streams
- North Carolina College of Veterinary Medicine – Database Management System for Monitoring the Effect of Climate on Wildlife Interactions
- SAS – Node Link Visualization
- Teradata – SNIF – Social Network Influence Finder
- TransLoc I – Transit Crowd – The Bus Social Network
- TransLoc II – Trip Planner
- Werum – PAS-X Configuration Tool
If you plan to attend, please register online at http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/rsvp/posters-pies/ by Tuesday, November 29, so that we may properly plan for food & refreshments.
The media is welcome to this event.
Senior Design Center contact:
Ms. Margaret Heil, (919) 515-6020, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media & Corporate Partnership contact:
Ken Tate, (919) 513-4292, email@example.com
Return To News Homepage