Senior Design Center's "Posters & Pies" to be held on April 29th
The public is cordially invited to attend the NC State Department of Computer Science Senior Design Center "Posters & Pies" event on Friday, April 29, from 10:40 am - 1:00 pm.
Project presentations will be held 10:40 am - 11:30 am in Engineering Building 2 (EB2) room 1025 on NC State's award-winning Centennial Campus. Posters and demonstrations will be displayed 11:30 am - 1:00 pm in rooms 3001 & 3002 in EB2. Lunch (pizzas and dessert pies) will be provided. The event is sponsored by Super ePartner, EMC.
This semester, the sponsors and projects are as follows:
- AT&T – Project Management Tool
- Cisco – Geo-location Software
- Crumbs – Automated Metadata Extractor & Digital Jukebox
- Deutsche Bank – Mobile, Gesture-based 3D Account Visualization
- Duke Energy – Smart Scheduler
- EMC I – Dumplin – Sophisticated Crash Analysis
- EMC II – Locality of Reference – How Hot is Your Hard Drive?
- Fidelity Investments – Sculpting of Financial Test Data
- I-Cubed I – MiPDA - Migration Predictability via Data Anaylsis
- I-Cubed II – CAD CAM App Exchange
- Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory – A Flexible & Secure Cryptographic Key Ring
- NetApp – iSER Performance in the Cloud
- Northrup Grumman – Robowolf
- SAS – Dimensional Space Mapping with Image Reference
- Tekelec – Design Verification Automation + SOAP
- Teradata – Facebook Shopping Pal
- Thomson Reuters – Mondrian Performance Harness
- Transloc – Bus Tracking Blackberry App
If you plan to attend, please register online at http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/rsvp/posters-pies/ by Tuesday, April 26, so that we may properly plan for refreshments.
The media is welcome to this event.
Senior Design Center contacts:
Dr. Robert Fornaro, (919) 515-7848, email@example.com
Margaret R. Heil, Associate Director, (919) 515-6020, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media & Corporate Partnership contact:
Ken Tate, (919) 513-4292, email@example.com
Return To News Homepage