CSC IT - Student Web Developer
CSC IT maintains and supports various departmental computing resources and environments for infrastructure, academic, research, and administrative needs. The CSC IT Web team is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining web applications that support internal business and academic processes.
- Experience developing in PHP, HTML5/CSS3
- Understanding of client-server coding in a shared hosting environment
- Implementation across multiple device formats (mobile, desktop)
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude to plan and complete assigned tasks
- Ability to function well in a team environment and adapt to changing conditions
Other preferred skills and knowledge:
- Working knowledge of Apple Mac OS X and Linux operating system environment
a commitment of 5 – 10 hours/week in flexible shifts (min 2hrs/shift) expected Fall and maybe Spring, up to 20 hours/week;
Pay rate:$11-20/hr (commesurates with experience)
- On-site at EB2 Suite 2201, NCSU Centennial Campus
- supervised via Zoom.
Return to employment Web page