Meet the CSC Advising Team
Summer 2021 Information
NC State will return to normal class grading and late drop policies beginning with the Summer I 2021 semester, which includes 3-week (Maymester), 5-week I, and 10-week classes. Please read more here.
In lieu of face-to-face walk-in advising services during the COVID-19 period of restrictions, students will be advised virtually. Your CSC Advisors will be available to assist you via email, phone, and/or video chat. Below we explain how to contact your CSC Advisors as we help to Protect the Pack by holding virtual office hours as we begin the Summer 2021 semester. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Accelerated Bachelors/Masters Program (ABM)||Dr. Adams|
|Computer Programming Minor||Ms. Marini|
|Game Development Concentration||Dr. Adams|
|Cybersecurity Concentration||Ms. Marini|
|Enrollment Request for CSC Classes||Ms. Marini|
|Forms that need to be signed||Dr. Adams|
|Pre-Registration Advising||Click here|
|Prospective Major or Minor students||Ms. Marini|
|Study Abroad||Dr. Adams|
|Newly Admitted Transfer Students||Dr. Weinberg|
For everything else, please contact your Summer 2021 designated contact advisor (see below) via email.
Please use your NC State email address. We kindly request that you use an appropriate subject line with your name and Student ID number in it.
- If your last name begins with the letters A - G, please email Dr. Weinberg
- If your last name begins with the letters H - P, please email Ms. Marini
- If your last name begins with the letters Q - Z, please email Dr. Adams
Drop-In Zoom Office Hours:
The CSC Undergraduate Advising Office will hold drop-in, no appointment needed virtual office hours via Zoom from May 3 - July 30, 2021. This is the best way to virtually connect with a CSC Academic Advisor. During these drop-in, no appointment needed office hours, we will privately chat with you via Zoom. We have enabled a waiting room so please be sure your full first and last name are visible in Zoom. You may see any CSC advisor at the times listed below:
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 1:30 - 2:30 pm Eastern Time, held by Ms. Nowak, Join Zoom Meeting (Meeting ID: 230 280 2126)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 1:30 - 2:30 pm Eastern Time , held by Dr. Adams. Please check her website before joining as that is where she will update her office hours in the event she must cancel.
- Fridays: 2:30 - 3:30 pm Eastern Time, held by the advisor on call, Join Zoom Meeting (Meeting ID: 230 280 2126)
If you are unable to attend drop-in office hours, you may request a phone or video appointment by using this form: CSC Academic Advising Appointment Request form.
Helpful LinksCSC Departmental Policies
CSC Departmental Event Calendar
How to Use Degree Planner
How to Use Degree Audit
Overview of Enrollment Wizard and Shopping Cart
How to Enroll in Courses in Degree Planner
How to Search and Enroll in GEP courses
How to Swap, Drop & Edit (Change to Credit-Only) Courses