NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touch points, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations. For more information, visit www.netapp.com. #DataDriven
Customers value our teamwork, expertise, and passion for helping them succeed now and into the future. As we enable our customers to harness the power of the hybrid cloud, we rely on the fresh ideas and new energy our Interns and University Graduate Hires bring. Together with our global network of partners, we are united in one goal: to help our customers achieve the outcomes that matter to them. Just as we are passionate about customer success, we also understand the importance of supporting a healthy, happy lifestyle for our employees, having a diverse work environment, and doing our part for our global environment.
We have positions located in 115 offices around the world. Our primary locations within the United States are:
- Research Triangle Park, NC
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Waltham, MA
- Cranberry Township, PA
- Wichita KS
- Boulder, CO
- Vienna, VA
- Dallas, TX
Positions We're Recruiting
NetApp has a variety of roles that are available for summer internships and full-time roles that typically start in December/January or May/June each year. These positions include, but are not limited to:
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Software Development Engineer
- Research & Development Engineer
- Web and Tools Development Engineer
- Product and Program Manager
- Technical Marketing Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Systems Engineer
Disciplines/SkillsetIn hiring for our University Programs, we look for candidates who thrive in a dynamic environment, possess technical competence, and utilize critical thinking and problem-solving skills. We value workplace readiness and etiquette, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills. Finally, we seek candidates who fit into our company culture and excel at teamwork and collaboration, possess leadership qualities, are curious and flexible, and exhibit a passion for innovation. We are looking for Bachelor's, Master's and Ph.D. students that are pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any other technical degree.
Special ProgramsBeing a Model Company is at The Heart of Our Culture. Our University Programs provide personal and professional development, meaningful and challenging projects, the ability work your own terms, opportunities to innovate and drive efficiency, and company and employee transparency. If you enjoy a creative culture and an atmosphere of continuous improvement, check out your options at NetApp.
Whether you are a graduate looking for a jump start into a new career or a current student looking for meaningful work experience as an intern, we have something for you.
- NetApp hosts a three-month summer internship program that aims to help you achieve three key goals: gain understanding about the NetApp business, gain knowledge about the specific role and organization in which you will work, and engage and socialize with the community of interns and employees at various events at NetApp sites and off-site. With approximately 70% of our interns converting to full-time employees after graduation, we want you to walk away from a summer internship at NetApp and decide that this is the right place for you to start or continue your career. -
- NetApp’s University Graduate Hire Program is designed to enhance our University Graduate Hires’ experience as they transition from campus to a corporate environment. One of the main goals of the program is to build a community for all of the University Graduate Hires through networking, philanthropy, and professional development events.