Please visit: go.ncsu.edu/tamarini for my updated Google Calendar and updated information
I currently have several roles within the Computer Science Department:
- Assistant Director of Undergraduate Advising
- Coordinator of the Computer Programming Minor
- Assistant Scheduling Officer
As part of my lecturer duties, I typically teach E 101 in the Fall. Past courses I have taught are CSC 200 and E 115.
As part of my Assistant Director of Undergraduate Advising duties, I assist students with enrollment in CSC courses, advise them in regard to class schedule and campus resources, and attend meetings to stay abreast of University Policy.
I am also the Assistant Scheduling Officer for the Department.
I am a two-time graduate of NC State University:
- Science, Technology & Society (2009, BS)
- Counselor Education: College Counseling and Student Development (2016, M.Ed)
North Carolina State University:
Counselor Education; College Counseling and Student Development, M.Ed., May 2016
Science, Technology, & Society, B.S., May 2009
- Carla Savage Award - 2021
- Outstanding Undergraduate Staff - 2018
- Outstanding Undergraduate Staff - 2016