I have worked in the Computer Science department at North Carolina State University since January, 2006. Previously, I worked at Northwestern University's Computer Science department. Before Northwestern, I worked at the University of Alberta's Department of Computing Science, where I was on the faculty since the summer of 1997.
- Computer and Video Games
- Data Sciences and Analytics
- Graphics, Human Computer Interaction, & User Experience
- Health Care Information Technology
I earned a BS from UC Irvine and a doctorate at Georgia Tech's interdisciplinary GVU Center. I have studied the German language at Mannheim University and the Goethe Institute in Bonn.
- CSC 462-001 LEC Adv Graphics Proj MW 11:45am-1:00pm Room: 1229 Engineering Building 2
- CSC 495-012 LEC SP Top Comp Sci - User Experience MW 1:30pm-2:45pm Room: 1226 Engineering Building 2
- CSC 562-001 LEC Game Engine Design MW 11:45am-1:00pm Room: 1229 Engineering Building 2
- CSC 591-012 LEC SP Topic CSC - User Experience MW 1:30pm-2:45pm Room: 1226 Engineering Building 2
- NVIDIA Professor Partnership Award - 2007
- National Science Foundation Faculty Early Career Award - 2006