Five New Strategic Advisory Board Members Named
The Computer Science Department is pleased to welcome five new members to the department’s Strategic Advisory Board (SAB):
- Lance Berberian: Chief Information Officer at LabCorp
- Bob Garrell: Senior Director, Software Engineering at Oracle
- Darrell Hubbard*: Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Yetta Corporation
- Yogesh “Yogi” Jashnani: Chief Marketing Officer and Senior Vice President of Insights and Analytics at Advance Auto Parts
- Erik Troan*: Founder and Chief Technology Officer at Pendo
*NC State Alumni
The SAB is a group of industry executives and academic leaders who play critical roles in shaping the department’s vision and strategic focus. The group is the foundation of the department’s strategic planning efforts that is an essential part of the department. They meet annually on campus and act as a virtual working team through member involvement on subcommittees, executive panels, and other engagement opportunities. Each term with the SAB group is three years and membership may be renewed for a second term.
The SAB is currently chaired by Joe Bastante, Vice President of Enterprise Architecture and Strategy at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina. Tracy Doaks, Deputy State Chief Information Officer and Chief Services Officer at the NC Department of Information Technology, is the current vice-chairperson.
This year’s annual SAB meeting will be held in Raleigh on April 17th & 18th.
Return To News Homepage