Seven New Members to Join Department’s SAB
The Computer Science Department is pleased to welcome seven new members to the department’s Strategic Advisory Board (SAB):
- Reba Barber: Manager of Global IT Technical Architecture at Eastman
- Betsy Brady: SVP, Global Information Security at Bank of America
- Dan Corgan: SVP and Cyber Threat Intelligence Officer at BB&T
- Greg DeKoenigsberg: Director of Ansible Community at Red Hat
- Matt Griffin*: Senior Director, Technology at Capital One
- David Hurry: Executive Director of Computer Science at Merck
- Jeff Pfeifer: VP of Product Management and Raleigh Technology Center site lead at LexisNexis
*NC State Alumni
The SAB is a group of industry executives and academic leaders who play critical roles in shaping the department’s vision and strategic focus. The group is the foundation of the department’s strategic planning efforts that is an essential part of the department. They meet annually on campus and acts as a virtual working team through member involvement on subcommittees, executive panels, and other engagement opportunities. Each term with the SAB group is three years and membership may be renewed for a second term.
Monique Morrow, President and Co-Founder of The Humanized Internet, is currently the chair of the SAB, and Joe Bastante, VP of Enterprise Architecture & Strategy at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina, is vice-chairperson. This year’s annual SAB meeting will be held in Raleigh on April 18 & 19.
Return To News Homepage