Spring and Summer 2018 Pre-Registration Advising instructions for students wishing to CODA into or continue in the CSC degree:Before:
- Review your individual Enrollment Date in your Student Center on MyPack
- "Appointment begins/Enrollment appointment" is jargon for when you enroll; you should plan to meet with an advisor at least 2 days before your "enrollment appointment".
- There is a PRINT button in the top right corner of the Degree Audit Page
- Alternatively, if you are using Firefox you can right-click, choose "This Frame", "Show only this frame", and you will be able to print your full degree audit
- Discuss your current and prospective classes
- Decide on a schedule for the next available terms
- Discuss any other inquiries (ie. Graduate School, Work Opportunities, impact experiences, etc.)
- Ask any questions you may have
- Have your enrollment hold released
- Ensure your shopping cart is accurate and there are no other holds on your account
- Press the "enroll" button after finalizing your shopping cart on or after your individual enrollment appointment according to MyPack
- Send an e-mail or come back for advising if you have any questions
- If you wish to contact more than one advisor via email, please send one email to all three advisors instead of three separate notes.