CSC NewsApril 17, 2007
Senior Design Center's "Posters & Pies" to be held on April 25The public is cordially invited to the Computer Science Senior Design Center's semester-ending "Posters & Pies" project showcase on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 from 10:40 am - 1:00 pm.
This semester the event will be held in Engineering Building II - Room 1025 and will be co-sponsored by two of our Super ePartners, EMC and Tekelec.
Each student team will give a brief presentation of their senior design project. After the presentations, pizza and dessert pies will be served, and you can enjoy project demonstrations and poster displays in EBII - Room 3211.
Sponsors and projects this semester include:
1. Tekelec/Insight Racing I - DARPA 2007 Urban Grand Challenge: Visualization of Mission Progress
2. Tekelec/Insight Racing II - DARPA 2007 Urban Grand Challenge: Vehicle Network Status Monitor
3. Progress Energy / Engineering Foundation - College of Engineering Alumni Website
4. EMC - Network Attached Storage (NAS) Performance Analyzer
5. SAS - Merchandise Planning in a Virtual World
6. Cisco - Internet Generation Scholarship Website
7. Network Appliance - ELMS API & Graphic Visualization
8. IBM - WD/z Transaction Manager Framework
9. Fujitsu Transaction Solutions - Language Translation Tool
10. Concert Technology - MP3 Profiler
11. I-Cubed - Peer-to-Peer 3D Data Management System
12. Duke Energy - Security Auditor
13. Northrop Grumman - Collaborative Programming for the Underwater Robotics Club
14. MCNC - EnLIGHTened Computing: Innovative Technologies for Distance Learning
15. Sun Microsystems - Geocasting Software for SunSPOTs
16. Nortel Networks - Ergonomics Assessment System
17. iCardio -- Heartbeat: Dynamic Echocardiography for Almost Anyone
If you plan to attend, please register online at http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/rsvp/posters-pies/ by Monday, April 23, so that we may properly plan for refreshments.
The media is welcome to this event.
Senior Design Center contact:
Dr. Robert Fornaro, (919) 515-7848, email@example.com
Media & Corporate Partnership contact:
Ken Tate, (919) 513-4292, firstname.lastname@example.org
Return To News Web Page