CSC 513: Electronic Commerce Technologies
TH 11:05AM-12:20PM, MRC 313
Email address: mpsingh at the-csc-domain
Office hours: TH 12:20-1:30PM plus via email
Office: EB II 2256
: A. Soydan Bilgin
Office hours and other info
video for downloading or streaming
- Photocopies of slides from class -- with my handwritten
(for lecture number XX, the file will be named
- It is better to take notes yourself than to read photocopies, but
some people like to have the photocopies handy, which is why the
EOL Program makes them available.
- There will be a significant latency in the posting of these
notes, so don't count on having them before any deadline.
News, Updates, and Responses to Questions
- EOL students get NO EXTRA time for any deadlines or exams.
The schedule is designed so that homeworks are due on Tuesdays,
exercise sessions are held on Thursdays, and exams are held on
Tuesdays. The projects don't have a detailed dependence on the
previous lectures. For the homeworks and exams, there may be a
dependence, but you should be able to access the previous week's
lectures in the intervening four days.
- EOL students can submit their homework via the Wolfware submit
utility: scanned in handwritten sheets are acceptable.
Alias for contacting the instructor and TA:
- Campus students: csc513-001-sup at the-wolfware-domain
- EOL students: csc513-601-sup at the-wolfware-domain