Maintaining strong industry ties is core to our departmental vision, and essential to our ability to provide the highest quality educational experience possible for our students.
The Corporate Relations office serves as a liaison between the business community and the academic community in the Department of Computer Science at NC State University, with a focus on identifying, developing, and nurturing strong collaborative relationships.
When it comes to corporate partnerships, one size does not fit all. We understand that every business has unique needs, so partnering opportunities with the department come in all shapes and sizes.
From executive speaking opportunities to major research sponsorship, we can meet your needs.
- Want direct hands-on involvement with students? Consider sponsoring one of the 18-plus Senior Design Center Projects available each semester.
- Have hardware or software that you would like to see used in our classrooms or research labs? We may be able to put it to use.
- Need to increase your company's visibility brand recognition? Consider one of the department's many event and program sponsorship options.
- Looking for the ultimate partnership experience? Consider naming one of the many labs, classrooms, or other premiere spaces in our new building on Centennial Campus.
Regardless of the nature or form of their support, most of our corporate partners are recognized through our ePartners Program, our cornerstone corporate relations program. This multi-tiered program provides our corporate partners an extensive portfolio of benefits in recognition of their support.
For additional information, please contact
Ken Tate, Director
Development and External Relations
Department of Computer Science
College of Engineering
NC State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8206
- NC State Game Development Showcase Planned for April 24th
- CSC Year End Pig Pickin’ Planned for April 24th at MRC
- Heil Appointed Director of CSC Senior Design Center
- Spring 2015 Diploma Ceremony Set for May 8th
- Senior Design Center's "Posters & Pies" Planned for April 27th
- Department Welcomes Six New SAB Members
- SAS Provides Graduate Industrial Traineeship to Harenberg
- Making Apps More Configurable in the Cloud
- Tanwir Receives SAS Graduate Industrial Traineeship