Graduate Program - Application Deadlines
Graduate Program deadlines for Computer Science are as follows:
- International student application deadlines are:
- Fall admission, all applicants: December 15
- (there is no spring admission for international applicants)
- U.S. citizen / permanent resident application deadlines are:
- Fall admission and financial aid: January 15
- Fall admission only, no financial aid: May 1
- Spring admission: October 15
- Your application should be complete and review-ready by the dates shown. Otherwise, the application may be denied without further review.
- Applications submitted after the deadlines will be considered for the next applicable admitting term.
- Applicants who have previously been denied admission are discouraged from reapplying, due to the volume of applications that must be reviewed.
Current N.C. State graduate students interested in admission through transfer from other departments, or as co-majors, should contact the department's Graduate Admissions Specialist for instructions and preliminary screening.